21 Ways on How to Market a Cafe
March 11, 2017
How to Market a Cafe Locally
This also works for Restaurants, Tea Rooms and Coffee Shops
- Serve coffee and food people want to come back again for
- Deliver great service every minute
- The above ensures repeat business and lots of referrals
- Be online with a good website and/or social media
- Offer free wifi
- Provide newspapers (and crayons and paper if you want to encourage mums and kids)
- Regularly add content to your website and social media .. it only takes a moment to add a photo or quote from a grateful customer
- Run competitions and theme days, celebrate coffee, milk, and all the other ingredients you serve
- Use Google My Business and similar sites to grow your local presence
- Encourage customers to mention you on TripAdvisor, Google maps, etc
- Run promos to existing and new customers
- Go on to the streets and offer free samples to new prospects. Get seen!
- Use Customer Comment cards
- Capture customer details and send out a low cost newsletter
- Consider PPC advertising
- Advertise in community magazines
- Network locally
- Use a Bluetooth Beacon to promote your presence and offers
- Use PR
- Put flyers in non competing locations
- Consider the hundreds of other Free marketing methods you can use
- Post your ideas below and share the good news
And there are more free restaurant marketing tips at http://www.stefandrew.com/stefan-drew/how-to-market-a-restaurant-cafe-or-coffee-shop.html
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!