Dispelling the Twitter Myths
March 1, 2012
What are the Myths about Twitter – How do I Overcome the Twitter Myths ?
1. It’s a young person’s thing No, the fastest growing demographic is 25 to 54 year olds. Facebook is for teens and Twitter is for adults.
2. No one is interested in what I had for breakfast True. Twitter is a way to educate, connect, learn, market, promote, advocate and engage with a community of people that you would not otherwise
3. I don’t have time to tweet You don’t need a lot of time to type 140 characters. Curating copy is quick and easy . Certain programs (Tweetdeck) make it easier to tweet and follow people.
4. I will not get anything out of it Like all things, you get what you put in. Particularly if you set objectives and have a plan
5. No one will follow me People will definitely follow you if you follow them. People will also follow you if you start tweeting and “retweet” them .
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!